Hey, friends! I’ve gathered a few links of some of my favorite finds this month. Even though I am no longer a student I always view the start of a new school year as a time to create new rhythms towards health. Whether this is spending a little extra time in the Word, glowing up with a gold necklace, or opting for a Bubly over soda this is YOUR season. This is your time to shine and just maybe these essentials might inspire you.
1. KIERRA -Full of features from ultra talented artists (Missy Elliott, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Sir the Baptist, etc.) and rich leading vocals from Kierra Sheard, her self titled album beats all. Each track carries a life-giving energy that I keep coming back to while climbing the elliptical and breaking out in worship in my home. Gift yourself and listen to the entire album.
2. Trader Joe’s Watermelon Facial Mist -I carry my pink misty bottle everywhere as a midday refresh. It smells like summer and I use it even while I am wearing make-up.
3. Women’s SONOMA Goods for Life® Essential Poplin Shirt– My local Kohl’s advertised this shirt as “the everyday shirt”. I bought one in a neutral white and I love how it offers a little extra coverage in the back without feeling like a tunic. I bought an XL because I like my shirts a little room, but I wish I would have sized down to a large. Right now this piece is $16.99 you can use the code SAVEBIG15 for 15% off at checkout.
4. ABLE Letter Necklace– First, I love ABLE and their mission of challenging the culture of the fashion industry by creating transformative opportunities for women. This chic piece is at the top of my want list! You can stack up to six letters on your gold chain and always get 20% off your first order with ABLE.
5. Bubly Sparkling Water, Strawberry– If you love La Croix you will easily befriend Bubly. Every drink includes zero calories, no sweetners, and 8 flavors to chose from! We pick ours up locally, but it’s handy to snag a pack through Amazon. Strawberry has A game, but Chris and I also enjoy BlackBerry.
6. NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Hardcover, Gray, Comfort Print: Unleashing God’s Truth One Verse at a Time– As I read the Bible I always have questions about scripture context, the author of each book, and its historical significance. Even though I love using NLT edition, Dr. John MacArthur’s collection of pastoral and scholarly work offers verse-by-verse study tooks, detailed introductions to each book, and endless articles to help better the reader’s understanding of God through His word. Over 2 million readers have joined in reading The MacArthur Study Bible and everyday I see why so many friends have flocked to this resource. It stretches you in learning without becoming overwhelming. Plus, my grey canvas hardcover copy is elegant and it has a permanent home on my coffee table as a reminder to pick it up daily!
7. Milk Shake App– Design your own website in minutes, no desktop computer necessary. It’s fun, relevant, and my favorite, FREE. Browse my Milk Shake site as an example of how to get started, click here.
8. NATIERRA Himalania Organic Cacao Powder Pouch | Non-GMO & Vegan | 8 Ounce– If you heard me chat with Margaret Matheny about cacao on ‘Still With You’ then you already know how to use this superfood. It’s a great additive for baking, yogurt, smoothies, or for me the bitter hot chocolate I have always dreamed of drinking!
Some are great deals and some are a little more of an investment, but these are the items and products I use and love. Enjoy!