Give me sweet cider, cozy blankets, white pumpkins, burnt orange leaves, cologne scented candles, SEC football, and bonfires with best friends. I love everything about Autumn season and I have collected a few of my favorite finds for to pick up this month to get you feelin’ the change of seasons.
- First Love (Live) by Kari Jobe– With a new full album releasing October 23rd this three song EP recorded live at The Belonging Co. are masterpiece sneak peek for The Blessing to come. One of my favorites rhythms have been playing these tracks in my office space to keep my heart and mind aligned with one thing JESUS.
2. Dear Reader Book Club hosted by Patience Randle -These year I added a new rhythm to monthly routine, reading along with Patience Randle. In January of 2019 she launched Dear Reader, a book club that exists online under the hashtag #dearreaderbookclub. It also has physical book club component with monthly meetings that rotated at various local bookstores in Kansas City pre-corona virus. As safer option Patience is allowing friends to continue reading together through online discussion via Zoom.
Patience shares her heart for this club on her blog Ink & Fable,
“I hope this book club inspires readers to build small groups in their communities to discuss literature that focuses on a myriad of diverse topics. With Dear Reader, I want to recreate the feeling you get when you sit at the table with your good friends to have a home-cooked meal. I hope it provides nourishment and good conversation. I hope it feels like coming home even when your miles away.”
Not only is Patience an incredible bibliophile picking amazing monthly reads, but she is an amazing writer and voice in my life that I cannot hear enough from. Please do lean into all she has to share.
3. Charliemadison originals bracelets– Charliemadison Originals is a brand dedicated to encouraging and inspiring women to stay anchored to what’s most important in their lives. Each bracelet they create holds a special meaning that will serve as your everyday reminder you can wear around your wrist with pride.
Right now I am loving wearing the ‘Soul Sister’ bracelet (pictured) and guess what?! Owner and founder of CMO is speaking on ‘Still With You’ October 27th. You are going to love her story of traveling the world, her life experience of being a military spouse, and discovering her life’s anthem for this business on mission, “Everyday reminders that every day matters.”
Start stacking and use the code STILLWITHYOU for it’s 20% off a single order through 12/31/20.
4. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings– After my friends and several influencers rave about these leggings with a cult like following I snagged mine during the Nordstrom sale. They live up to every word of praise they have received. With their combo of comfort, style, and the slimming ability you will find me in these all season long. Thank you once again Sara Blakely you are every woman’s secret hero.
5. CIA= Color is Awesome by OPI– During every time this year you will find me leaving behind my bottle of OPI “Apline Snow” and moving to a darker mani.Dubbed “a smart, dusky blue nail lacquer for secret agent fashionistas”. Worship Artist Kari Jobe shared CIA as one of her favorite shades for autumn season two years ago when she attended the Taylor Swift Concert at Titan Stadium. Since learning about this lacquer it has been an annual staple in my autumn style.
6. Gold + Ivy Candle’s Fall Collection– Gold + Ivy candles are all hand poured in Nashville, Tennessee made with 100% American-grown soy wax for a clean and eco-friendly burn. Their beautiful candles are always vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free, so that you never have to sacrifice health for home fragrance. Plus, they are packaged in the cutest amber colored jars that will look perfect in any part of your home or work space.
They just released their fall ollection, sharing an array of irresistible new scents…
- bourbon apple cider: apple, bourbon, maple
- evergreen forest: pine, fir, cedar
- fallen leaves: apple, pecan, cedar
- grey flannel: cedarwood, vanilla, musk
- pumpkin spice: pumpkin, cinnamon, clove
- toasted marshmallow: vanilla, amber, smoke
I am madly in love with this latest collection and my friends at Gold + Ivy want you to share in this same experience. They are offering 20% off your entire purchase when you use the code STILLWITHYOU at check out. Again, this is 20% off your entire purchase when you visit goldandivy.com.
Why settle anything less than cozy this season, when you can live in a world lit by candles and snuggled under blanket?
7. XO Mugs from Rusted Arrow Mercantile– By popular demand. Everyone is dyyyyiinnggg to know where I found this beloved mug. You can find it at a little shop in downtown Pensacola, Rusted Arrow Mercantile. They also have an online option for my friends outside of the city.
Also, owners of Rusted Arrow Mercantile are dear friends of mine and have been featured on ‘Still With You‘. Listen to their episode on the podcast!
8. Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Creamer– As much I would love to active my Starbs app everyday my bank account would not thank me for it. This is a budget friendly replace me for my favorite flavors of the season. Find it at your local grocers shoppe.